What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Fried Cassava recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Fried Cassava recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried cassava recipe. To cook fried cassava you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Fried Cassava:
- Use 2 of cassava roots, washed, peeled, cut and middle roots removed.
- Get 1 ltr of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Masala.
- Get 1 of lemon.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Fried Cassava:
- Boil the cut cassava in salted water till tender and cooked.
- Drain the water.
- Put a deep frying pan on heat and add the oil.
- Let the oil heat up then add in the cassava in batches.
- Turn as they cook,till you achieve a golden color.
- Remove from heat, drain and put on plate.
- Next cut a piece of cassava at the middle but not through, sprinkle masala and squeeze lemon juice.
- Repeat for all pieces.
- Ready to be eaten.
Find cassava fried stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. FRIED CASSAVA are the most delicious fried chips ever! Manihot esculenta, commonly called cassava (/kəˈsɑːvə/), manioc, yuca, macaxeira, mandioca, aipim, and agbeli, is a woody shrub native to South America of the spurge family, Euphorbiaceae. A wide variety of fried cassava options are available to you, such as local service location, cultivation type, and applicable industries.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Fried Cassava turns your day cheerful.