Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent NADAN koonthal roast [ squid / kanava / kadampa ] recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent NADAN koonthal roast [ squid / kanava / kadampa ] recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nadan koonthal roast [ squid / kanava / kadampa ] recipe. You can cook nadan koonthal roast [ squid / kanava / kadampa ] using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly NADAN koonthal roast [ squid / kanava / kadampa ]:
- Use 2-3 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need As needed of Coconut oil.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of Red chilli powder it increases or decrease as your tas.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare As needed of Garam masala put little at last minute.
- Use 1.1/2 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Curry leaves.
- Get 350 gms of Fish (after cleaning).
- Provide To taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing NADAN koonthal roast [ squid / kanava / kadampa ]:
- Clean fish and cut fish.
- Cut and clean onion, ginger, garlic and tomato. Then take red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder..
- Take kadai after heat put coconut oil then put onion and fry still golden colour after put ginger garlic paste stir still going raw smell after put curry leaves,masala powders and salt still stir going raw smell then put tomato stir still paste consistency and stir some minutes and close the lid again stir after masala come like roast..
- After put fish mix well with masala put little water and close lid… after 5 minutes open and stir well again close lid…. after 5 minutes open and stir well again close lid..
- After 5 minutes open the lid and stir well still completely dry the water and still coming roast consistency….. now it ready to serve..
- It serve with rice, Chapati, dosa, pathiri and wheat soda..
Add squid and salt to taste ,mix well. Cook until it is almost done. Add garam masala and fennel powder. Cook for few more minutes or until the masala coats the squid There are some recipes in everyone's home that the whole family loves. Well Nadan Erachi curry served with dosa is one s.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your NADAN koonthal roast [ squid / kanava / kadampa ] turns your day cheerful.