Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Cassava with stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cassava with stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cassava with stew recipe. You can have cassava with stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Cassava with stew:
- You need of Cassava, peeled.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 TBS of tomato paste.
- Get 1 TBS of Curry powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 1 TBS of oil.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1/2 kg of beef, boiled (optional).
- Use of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Cassava with stew:
- Peel cassava and cut in half to remove the root. Clean well.
- Put in a sufuria with water and a little salt. Boil until tender but firm.
- In another sufuria fry onions and garlic till brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook till tender. Add tomato paste and cook for two minutes stirring so it doesn't stick or burn. If you wish to add beef you can add it at this stage after boiling it.
- Add a little water or you can use the one you boiled cassava in. Simmer two minutes.
- Add cassava pieces, spices of choice. Mix well and simmer two more minutes. Serve hot.
This Cassava recipe Filipino style is one of the most popular and enjoyed delicacies or Kakanin. If serving with cassava or taro, thaw the frozen rootcrop properly before boiling (countertop or The flavors will continue to marinate and develop overnight, and this stew can keep for a week if. Cassava is a staple of Congolese kitchens, and Cassava is a staple of Congolese kitchens, and this week it'll be featured prominently as part of a fundraiser to benefit women and orphans in central Africa. Cassava is a root vegetable widely consumed in developing countries. This article will explore the unique properties of cassava to determine if it's a healthy and safe food for you to include in your diet.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cassava with stew makes your day joyful.