What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Gravy fish recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Gravy fish recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gravy fish recipe. You can cook gravy fish using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Gravy fish:
- Prepare 1 kg of rohu fish pieces.
- Get 300 gms of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 2 of big sized onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of big size garlic bulb.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cummin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 pcs of medium sized tomatoes.
- Provide 4-5 of green chillies sliced.
- Get some of fresh coriander leavs.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Gravy fish:
- Wash fish very well then take fish in big bowl and add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and 1tsp salt and mix..
- Take garlic onion and mustard seeds and make paste in a grinder.
- Now take a pan add half oil and heat then add fish pieces and fry at medium flame till turn light golden brown..
- In another pan add oil and cook the oil then add fenugreek seeds when it's turn to dark brown add garlic onion paste made above and then add all powder spice and fry till oil appear then add chopped tomatoes and cook and fry more add some water and cook more..
- In gravy add 1 1/2 cups water and put fry fishes,add slice green chilli and cook for 7-8min.keep a thick gravy then switch off the flame lastly sprinkle chopped coriander at top..
- Serve with rice and roti..
We've picked out some of our favorite recipes that feature flavor-building fish sauce. The Normandy sauce is a classical sauce for fish and seafood made by flavoring a fish velouté with chopped mushrooms and then thickening it with a mixture of egg yolks and heavy cream called a liaison. Using a liaison involves combining the eggs and cream, adding a small amount of the hot velouté to temper it, and then whisking the whole mixture back into the. A little fish sauce can boost salty, savory flavor in sautéed greens, pastas, roast chicken, or broths. Generally speaking, we're down to experiment with a dash of fish sauce whenever we would.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Gravy fish makes your day joyful.