Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Chicken gravy recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gravy recipe. You can have chicken gravy using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Chicken gravy:
- Take 500 gms of chicken.
- Use 3 of large onions.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of saunf.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of chicken masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Oil.
- Take as required of coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take as required of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Chicken gravy:
- Wash and clean the chicken..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Put saunf, green chillies and large slices onion. Saute it well until it's colour change.
- Now add ginger garlic paste. Saute well until it's raw smell goes..
- Now add tomatoes and saute well until it's become soft..
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, chicken masala.Mix it well.
- Add chicken pieces and mix well let it coat with all masala. Cover it cook for 5 mins..
- Now add 1cup water. Cover it and let it cook well..
- After 10-15 minute, chicken has cooked well now add grated coconut and let it cook for 2-3 mins it's help to gravy become thick.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with, rice, chapati or dosa..
There is something so wonderful and delicious about homemade gravy. We love to pour it over roast chicken and mashed potatoes, but it can be used over rice as well. This recipe is a quick and easy way to make gravy for your mashed potatoes. Although it says it right in the description, this chicken gravy recipe is made without drippings and is so easy! Get out a large saucepan over medium-high heat and pour in the chicken broth.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chicken gravy makes your day cheerful.