What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for best Fried Squid recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fried Squid recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried squid recipe. You can cook fried squid using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Fried Squid:
- You need of Squid rings and tentacles.
- Use 2 cups of self rising flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get of Season salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Small bowl of sweet chili sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Fried Squid:
- Crack egg and break yolk. Add squid rings and tentacles..
- In a plastic shopping bag, add flour and seasoned salt- however you like.
- Add squid to flour and shake. Making sure each ring is covered..
- Add oil half way up the pot. And once you think oil is ready add a bit of the flour. If you see tiny bubble the oil is ready. If oil is too hot, add more oil to cool down existing oil..
- Fry until golden brown and place on paper towels. Enjoy with sweet chili sauce..
Dredge your squid in the flour/spice mix. You can do this piece by piece, or just Serve your fried calamari hot, as soon as possible. If you haven't overcooked it the squid won't go. Add squid and cook until they just turn white (do not overcook). I disagree with a previous review that squid takes forever to clean though – it is.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Fried Squid turns your day joyful.