What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Dal sultana recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Dal sultana recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal sultana recipe. To make dal sultana you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Dal sultana:
- You need 1 bowl of Tuvar daal.
- Get 1/2 bowl of Cream.
- Provide 50 gm of Butter.
- Use 1/2 bowl of Dahi.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tsp of Haldi.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger and garlic.
- Provide of Small piece of coal.
- You need 1 of Pan leaf.
- Get Pinch of hing.
- Take 2" of Cinnamon sticks.
- Use 4 of Clove.
- You need 1 tsp of Shahi jeera.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leave.
- Provide 2 of Red chilli.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Dal sultana:
- Soak dal in water for an hour.
- Boil dal and add salt and haldi in it.
- Mix curd and cream in dal.
- Put coal on another gas to burn..
- When coal is all hot place small bowl in cooker over dal and place pan leaf over it.
- Now put hot coal piece on pan leaf and pour 1 spoon ghee and pinch of hing over it and close the lid for 2 mins. And take out the bowl of coal from the cooker.
- Take one pan for tadka.
- Put butter on pan as butter melt.
- Put bay leave and all khada masala. And at pour it to the dal and place 2 red chilli over dal..
- Daal is ready to serve with jeera rice and chapati..
Know about Sultana in English and known as मुनक्का in Hindi. Sultana or मुनक्का nutritional facts and food What differentiates Sultana from the other two varieties is its tenderness and sweetness. Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner, log in to launch this site. If you are a visitor, check back soon.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Dal sultana turns your day joyful.