What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Fried Cassava with Pepper Chicken recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fried Cassava with Pepper Chicken recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried cassava with pepper chicken recipe. To cook fried cassava with pepper chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Fried Cassava with Pepper Chicken:
- Prepare of Dried cassava or Garri(Kwaki).
- You need of Fried chicken.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- Get of Red pepper.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of Onions.
- Prepare of Seasoning & Spices.
- Provide of Cabbage.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Fried Cassava with Pepper Chicken:
- Get dried cassava and grind to make powder or use Garri kwaki..
- Place inside a bowl and slice some onion, scotch bonnet and red pepper. Add seasoning. Add little water and smash very well to stick together..
- Use fingers to take little and make it wound, then make it flat and keep aside. Repeat this till you finish with the dough. Fry it inside hot oil and keep aside..
- For the pepper chicken: place small amount of oil inside frying pan and put on stove. Grind scotch bonnet and onions and pour on the oil. Add spices and seasoning to taste. Turn with a spatula for five minute. Then put the fried chicken. Let it simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the stove..
- Find a clean plate and place the fried Cassava,pepper chicken and cut cabbage too.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried Cassava with Pepper Chicken makes your day cheerful.