Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Fried cassava for breakfast recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Fried cassava for breakfast recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried cassava for breakfast recipe. To make fried cassava for breakfast you need 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Fried cassava for breakfast:
- Use of Cassava pieces (peeled and cut).
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Cooking.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Fried cassava for breakfast:
- Peel the cassava, wash and cut into pieces.
- Put the cassava in a sufuria, add salt,water to cover the cassava slightly, cover and boil for 45 min.
- Use a folk to check if the cassava is cooked, if cooked well, remove the cassava from the sufuria& put it on a plate.
- Heat the deep frying oil in a pan.
- Put the boiled cassava in the heated deep frying oil.
- Let the cassava cook until golden brown.
See more ideas about recipes, cassava recipe, cassava. · Quick and easy, #vegan and #glutenfree Breakfast Bowl. My personal favorite: oats cooked in coconut milk with a hint of maple, fresh berries Often cassava is boiled and mashed like potatoes or fried as crispy fritters, for more texture and flavor. This is a list of cassava dishes that use cassava as a main ingredient. The cassava is a woody shrub native to South America of the spurge family. It is extensively cultivated as an annual crop in tropical and subtropical regions.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Fried cassava for breakfast makes your day joyful.