Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Squid Roast recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Squid Roast recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squid roast recipe. You can cook squid roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Squid Roast:
- You need 500 gm of squid rings.
- Get 6 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 springs of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of green chillies (Slit).
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Squid Roast:
- Marinate the squid with 1tbps red chilli powder, 1tbps turmeric powder, 1tbps ginger garlic paste and half teaspoon salt. Keep this aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes minimum..
- After 30 minutes heat 2 tbps coconut oil in an earthen pot. Yes use earthen or clay pot which I believe is perfect to cook this. Add 1 sprig curry leaves, let them splutter. Add the marinated squid and saute for couple of minutes and keep this aside.
- In the same pot add 2 tbps coconut oil. Add curry leaves again along with chopped onion, green chilli. Cook this until the onion is pink..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell disappears..
- Add chopped tomatoes now and cook until it’s mushy..
- Add 2 tbps water along with 1 tbps each of chilli powder, turmeric powder, paprika powder and garam masala powder so the masala doesn't burn.
- Give it a good mix and let the masala cook on a medium flame. After 5 minutes you will see oil separating from the masala which means it’s cooked properly..
- Add in the squid, coat it well with the masala, drizzle 2 tbps of coconut oil, close the lid and cook this for 10 minutes..
- Do not overcook since the squid can become rubbery. After 10 minutes switch off the flame and give another 10 minutes for the squid to absorb the flavor before serving.
- Serve this with steam rice.
Squid Roast is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Squid Roast by following this easy recipe. Fried squid, squid roast or stuffed squid; I love them all. One of the dishes that's quite popular in Kerala is squid roast. Spicy squid roast is definitely a delicacy.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Squid Roast makes your day cheerful.