What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Tomato spicy gravy recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tomato spicy gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato spicy gravy recipe. You can have tomato spicy gravy using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Tomato spicy gravy:
- You need 3 of desi,ripe,tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of red dry chili.
- You need 1 tbsp of chana dal and urad dal.
- Get 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sambar masala.
- Provide 1/3 of mustard.
- You need 1/3 of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafetida.
- Get 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- You need As required of Water to make gravy.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Tomato spicy gravy:
- Heat ghee and oil in a saucepan. Crackle mustard and cumin. Mix asafetida and saute for some seconds..
- Add curry leaves, chana dal, and urad dal. Saute till aroma come. Mix chopped garlic, onion, green chilies, and dry chili. Cook for some time till garlic and onion are cooked..
- Add chopped desi tomatoes, turmeric and salt, cook till tomatoes are soft and mushy..
- Add water as per choice to make gravy. Mix sambar masala and boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy..
Tomato Gotsu Recipe also known as the Thakkali Curry is a quick and easy to make, spicy and tangy tomato gravy you can prepare for a change as a breakfast accompaniment or even as a side dish along with Ven Pongal, Khichdi, Paratha or Dosa. Tomato Gotsu that is packed with simple flavours from roasted baby onions simmered along with tamarind and sambar powder giving it that delectable taste. Tomato gravy is delicious on top of green beans or mashed potatoes. It can be poured over sandwich bread, toast, open-face biscuits, or dinner rolls at any meal. Garlic powder can be used in place of salt and pepper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tomato spicy gravy makes your day joyful.