Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Kepiting Telur Asin (Crab in Salted Egg) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Kepiting Telur Asin (Crab in Salted Egg) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kepiting telur asin (crab in salted egg) recipe. To cook kepiting telur asin (crab in salted egg) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Kepiting Telur Asin (Crab in Salted Egg):
- Prepare 1 of large fresh mud crab.
- Prepare 2 of cooked salted eggs, just take the yolk.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of onion, cut into matchsticks lengthwise.
- Use 5 pieces of bird eye chillie (adjust the level).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butters.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Provide to taste of Enough lime juice.
- You need 50 ml of water.
- Prepare to taste of Enough sugar, salt and pepper.
- Use of Enough oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Kepiting Telur Asin (Crab in Salted Egg):
- Clean the crab first by washing it, don't forget to separate the shell and body and break the claws. Give the lime juice so it is not fishy. Make sure is evenly, then sprinkle with corn starch on the clean crabs. Prepare a frying pan and hot oil then fry the crab for a while until it changes color, then take it out and drain it..
- Reheat the skillet and add a little oil, then saute the onions and garlic until fragrant. After a while, add the butter to the stir fry, then stir again until evenly distributed. Take the salted egg yolk and the chillie then put in and stir fry. Stir everything until evenly distributed. Then slowly pour the water into it while continuing to stir, not to get lumpy..
- Add other spices (soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper and sugar). Continue stirring until well blended. Take the fried crab then put it in the sauce and stir evenly. Cook until the spices soak in the crab..
- Once cooked, remove and transfer to a serving plate and serve hot and enjoy with warm rice..
Each and every bite will be a full satisfaction to your tongue. Salted egg soft shell crab & rice. Deep-fried soft shell crab wok-fried in our Indonesian styled curry leaf infused salted egg sauce. Comes with a choice of side dish. See more ideas about Food, Crab recipes, Seafood recipes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Kepiting Telur Asin (Crab in Salted Egg) makes your day cheerful.