What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole recipe. You can have cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole:
- You need 3 of # raw spaghetti squash or 2# cooked.
- Provide 1 of # ground Turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 T of chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp powder).
- You need 1 T of fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- Take 1 of medium tomato, chopped.
- Use 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Take 1/4 C of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 T of lime juice (1/2 lime).
- Get 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of queso fresco cheese, grated.
- You need of Prepared squash (I used).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut open raw squash lengthwise, steam or roast for an hour. When ready, remove 3C of strands with a fork, set aside. You can use the shell for serving if desired..
- In a medium nonstick pan, brown the turkey for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Add the chipotle peppers, cumin,tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, S&P, garlic, oregano and broth. Mix all together and stir well; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 12-15 minutes..
- Sprinkle the spaghetti strands with S&P and place in a 9×13 casserole dish or the emptied shells..
- Pour the turkey chili mixture over the spaghetti. Spoon the yogurt over the chili and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered, or until heated through..
This vegan spaghetti squash casserole with broccoli is a nutritious and delicious vegan spin on cheesy spaghetti and will leave you feeling full of energy! I've made a lot of progress this week in my goal to cook with at least one new ingredient each week. Broccoli, mushrooms, "spaghetti" and cheesy goodness, baked in a casserole with a pecan parmesan crust makes the perfect broccoli spaghetti squash casserole. The cheese sauce is just a simple blend of coconut milk yogurt, nutritional yeast, miso, and a couple of spices, and is probably the best. For more spaghetti squash casserole ideas, check out this Chicken Pot Pie version and this Spaghetti Squash with Bacon and Gruyere which can be served as dinner or a side dish!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole turns your day joyful.