Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Oreo Blondie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Oreo Blondie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo blondie recipe. You can cook oreo blondie using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Oreo Blondie:
- Provide 170 g of butter.
- Take 190 g of brown sugar (Muscovado sugar).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 225 g of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 6-8 of oreos (broken into pieces).
- You need of Optional: chocolate chips.
- Take of Optional: cookies and cream ice cream to serve.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Oreo Blondie:
- Melt butter on stove on medium high till it gets brown (but not burnt!) About 10 min.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Measure out dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add sugar to cooled browned butter and just whisk to combine (doesn't need to get fluffy,just mixed through).
- Add eggs one at a time, whisking well between each addition.
- Add dry ingredients and fold (try not to over mix. Stop when all the flour is incorporated).
- Add crushed oreo and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a 9 inch square brownie pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min (this will depend on your oven. I baked mine for 25 minutes).
- Let cool and cut into squares.
- To serve: A square of indulgent oreo blondie, a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream from Woolworths and more crushed oreos over the top Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Oreo Blondie makes your day cheerful.