What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Braised young Kabocha squash 炒嫩南瓜 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Braised young Kabocha squash 炒嫩南瓜 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to braised young kabocha squash 炒嫩南瓜 recipe. To make braised young kabocha squash 炒嫩南瓜 you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Braised young Kabocha squash 炒嫩南瓜:
- Take 2 cups of thinly sliced kabocha squash.
- Use 4-5 of shishito peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small red pepper, sliced.
- Get 1-2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 2 TSP of cooking wine.
- Use of Hot water.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 3 Tsp of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Braised young Kabocha squash 炒嫩南瓜:
- Thinly slice kabocha squash. If seeds are tender enough, keep them..
- Remove pepper seeds and slice them. Mince garlic..
- Saute peppers in olive to release it's aroma for about 20 second. Add garlic and keep stir for 5 more seconds..
- Add squash and sauté for about a minute. Season them with salt and pepper..
- Add wine and hot water to cover them all. Cook on high heat to braise the squash. Add more water if needed. Mine become tender after 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning..
- Serve with rice, porridge, over pasta or in a flat bread..
Braising is one of our favorite ways to bring out the texture and flavor of winter squash. With ginger, garlic, soy, and mirin (rice wine), the Chinese flavors in this braise make for a surprisingly versatile accompaniment to any main dish. Browse All Kabocha squash Recipes. [[Image: Japanese pumpkin. nam gwa. sweet mama. kabachi. Wikipedia Article About Kabocha squash on Wikipedia.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Braised young Kabocha squash 炒嫩南瓜 makes your day joyful.