Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete Gravy Mutton recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Gravy Mutton recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gravy mutton recipe. To make gravy mutton you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Gravy Mutton:
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton.
- Prepare 3 of onion paste.
- Provide 3 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Use 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mutton masala.
- Get as needed of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Gravy Mutton:
- In a cooker add oil and cumin seeds.then add ginger-garlic paste.cook for a minute..
- Then add onion and cook for five minutes..
- Then add all spices and mix it..
- Add tomato puree.cook it for five minutes..
- Add mutton and mix well.cover it with lid and wait for four whistles..
- Mutton is ready..
If you're willing to get your hands dirty and remove the fat from your lamb, that would also add depth to the overall flavour. This spicy, aromatic mutton curry is packed with flavor. The toasted spices add a wonderful depth and the coconut cuts the harshness of the red chillies to give a delicately balanced gravy that's wonderful to scoop up with bread or rice. Mutton Curry or Lamb Curry – One of the finest Indian mutton recipes you should not miss to try it out. It's fuss free and uniquely delicious!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Gravy Mutton makes your day joyful.