Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to acorn squash with kale and turkey sausage recipe. You can have acorn squash with kale and turkey sausage using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage:
- Prepare 3 of acorn squash.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Use 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of spicy Italian turkey sausage.
- Get 1 of large leek.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby kale.
- Use 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Take 3 tsp of parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- Provide 3 tbs of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take of Red pepper flakes, optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut the squash in half. Cut a thin slice off the round side of each squash half to create a stable base. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray. Place squash flesh side down on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil; bake until golden and tender, 40 minutes. Remove from oven; flip squash and set aside..
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add sausage; cook, breaking into coarse pieces, until brown, 6 minutes; transfer to a bowl. To same skillet, add remaining 2 teaspoons oil and leek; cook until leek is soft, 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook, 30 seconds. Add kale and toss; add broth. Cover and cook until kale is tender, 5 minutes; stir in sausage. Divide kale-sausage filling among squash..
- In a bowl, combine walnuts, Parmesan, panko and optional red pepper flakes; sprinkle evenly over squash bowls and coat with cooking spray. Broil until panko is golden, 2 minutes..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Acorn Squash with Kale and Turkey Sausage turns your day cheerful.