Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Mutton gravy recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Mutton gravy recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton gravy recipe. You can cook mutton gravy using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Mutton gravy:
- Provide 500 g of mutton.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli pawder.
- Use 1 tbls of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of everest mutton masala.
- Use handful of Coriander leaves.
- Get 2 pcs of green chilli.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mutton gravy:
- First of all wash the mutton,now heat the pan and add onion and fry it golden..
- Then add mutton,ginger garlic paste and salt and fry well,now add all spices like red chillies powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and some water and fry them well..
- Now put 2 vessels of cooker in it.now swich off the flame and after some time open cooker and add mutton masala cook mutton for 2 minute and now our mutton gravy is ready to serve.
After the mutton gets cooked & tender let it become as gravy. Gravy for lamb is best made with beef stock/broth because it has a deeper flavour and makes the gravy a beautiful dark brown colour. Store bought is fine, though homemade rocks! Bringing a lamb leg to room temperature before roasting makes a. Next, add the goat/mutton pieces to the masala, season with salt to taste and stir to fully coat the goat/mutton pieces with the masala.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mutton gravy turns your day cheerful.