Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to five spices salt and pepper pork recipe. To cook five spices salt and pepper pork you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork:
- Provide of Ingredients for pork:.
- You need 1/2 pound of pork shoulder cut into thick slices (about 250g).
- Get 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of rice wine.
- Get 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chinese five spices powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of tapioca starch.
- Take of Other ingredients:.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of white pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Chili pepper thinly sliced to garnish.
- You need of Cilantro chopped to garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork:
- Marinate the meat with all the pork ingredients, except tapioca flour, for at least 1 hour..
- Dredge the pork slices in tapioca flour, shake off excess, and let sit for about 5-10 minutes until you don’t see dry flour..
- Place the meat in the fryer basket and spray some oil. Air Fry at 380F for 12-14 minutes, flip once in the middle until the surface appears to be nice and crisp..
- Toss in the pork slices with chili pepper and chopped cilantro. Then, sprinkle some salt and pepper to serve..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork turns your day joyful.