Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Sev Gravy recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sev Gravy recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sev gravy recipe. To make sev gravy you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Sev Gravy:
- Provide 250 gm of thick flavourful sev(like Ratlami,Garlic, pepper).
- Take 1 bowl of tomato puree.
- Use 1 Tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 bowl of onion paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 1 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of garam masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Sev Gravy:
- Heat oil a pan add heing, cumin seeds,green chillies saute it..
- Now add onion paste and saute until golden brown then add Tomato puree with salt and cook for 2 min..
- It's time to add masale with 1 cup water and cook until it comes to boil.Add sev into gravy only when it is ready to serve otherwise sev will get soggy..
Ltd.) is a dominant exporter and leading marketing company situated in western part of INDIA(Gujarat), specialized in traditional Indian food product. We have wide range of product in bucket like Namkeen, Cookies, frozen foods and Frozen Gravy's etc. Kara sev is one my mom makes for every Diwali. My mom's recipe is a bit different, she uses more of gram flour and lesser rice flour than I have used. I myself changed the ratio after I saw the results in ola pakoda.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sev Gravy makes your day joyful.