Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Pickled Cucumber recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Pickled Cucumber recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled cucumber recipe. You can cook pickled cucumber using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Pickled Cucumber:
- Provide 2 of whole cucumbers, thickly sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of whole peppercorns.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Use 1 of small onion, sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get jar of Water, to fill.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Pickled Cucumber:
- Add the onions, peppercorns and onions first..
- Then add the cucumbers and bay leaves..
- Next add the vinegar and salt to the water in a separate jug and mix well until the salt has dissolved..
- Then add to the jar. Seal with lid.
- The pickles should be ready in 5-7 days. You can taste one at around day 5..
You can use any of them for. A wide variety of pickled cucumber options are available to you, such as preservation process, processing type, and style. Watch How to Make Japanese Pickled Cucumbers. Crunchy and refreshing Japanese pickled cucumber made with just a few simple ingredients, salt, sugar, and Japanese mustard. These pickled cucumbers will be ready overnight.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pickled Cucumber makes your day joyful.