Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Cassava fruit cake #themechallenge recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cassava fruit cake #themechallenge recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cassava fruit cake #themechallenge recipe. To make cassava fruit cake #themechallenge you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Cassava fruit cake #themechallenge:
- Prepare 2 cups of cassava flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of dried fruit, cherries and candied peel (pre-soaked).
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon rind.
- Provide of Juice from one lemon.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Cassava fruit cake #themechallenge:
- Preheat the oven at 180 C, grease the baking tin and dust it..
- Mix the sugar and margarine and beat till fluffy..
- To the mixture add an egg at a time..
- Then add milk, flour, baking powder,vanilla essence,juice of one lemon and lemon rind. Mix but do not over mix..
- Now add your pre-soaked fruits and fold them in with a spatula..
- Pour the batter into your baking tin. Bake at 180C for 1 hour..
This cassava cake is coated with shredded coconut. This recipe is laborious and takes a long time to make from start to finish. Bojo is a rich flourless cake made from grated coconut and cassava. Cassava is a starchy root plant, also known as manioc and yuca. Have you tried Cassava Cake Filipino dessert?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cassava fruit cake #themechallenge makes your day joyful.