Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chilli paste (nam prik pao) 🌶 recipe. To make thai chilli paste (nam prik pao) 🌶 you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶:
- Use 1 cup of shallots, Finely sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of garlic, Finely sliced.
- Prepare 15 of dry big red chilli, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small cup dry shrimp (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of thai shrimp paste (optional).
- Provide 1 cup of vegetable cooking oil.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of fishsauce or salt or soysauce.
- Get of Pestle and mortar or food blender.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶:
- Finely sliced shallots, garlic, red dry chilli and soak dry shrimps in hot water for 10 mins and rinse them off..
- Add some vegetable cooking oil in a saucepan, once medium heat, fry your shallots until it turns golden and crisp then use slotted spoon take them on and leave it on kitchen towel. Repeat the same process using the same vegetable oil with garlic, chilli, dry shrimps. Keep the cooking oil as we will need it for later. (You can also put everything in the oven instead of fry them if prefer).
- Pound your fried shallots, garlic, red chilli, shrimps together, add shrimp paste and seasoning with tamarind paste, palm sugar, fishsauce until al become smooth paste. You can also put then in food blender if prefer..
- Return to the saucepan with the vegetable cooking oil that you fry all the chilli paste earlier, add your chilli paste back in and turn on low heat. Use the wooden spoon and keep stir the paste well for 5-8 min until all combine. Taste your chilli paste it should be sweet, sour, salty and spicy..
- 5. Store in a clean jar. The vegetable oil will keep preserving your chilli paste. Keep it in the room temperature and dry cupboard..
- Delicious with just spread on toast!.
Keyword nam prik pao, thai chili paste. NAM PRIK PAO- THAI CHILI JAM is a rich, roasted, sweet, umami and versatile condiment. You can use it in a lot of different ways, in stir fry, as a dip with vegetables,or even as a spread on toast. It is quick and easy to make. Follow this recipe now for the easiet Nam Prik Pao recipe ever!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Thai Chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao) 🌶 turns your day joyful.