Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Dry potato curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Dry potato curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry potato curry recipe. You can cook dry potato curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Dry potato curry:
- Take 400 gr of potatoes.
- Get 100 gr of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 70 gr of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 3 pods of cardamom.
- Take 5-8 pcs of black peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 pcs of bay leaf.
- Get 1 pcs of green/red chili (orange chili).
- Use of small pcs of galangal (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Get of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Dry potato curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. Boil the potatoes in advance until well cooked..
- In a pot/pan, heat 3 tbsp cooking oil. Add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, bayleaf. Stir fry for 1 minute until aroma is out. Add the chopped onion..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, add the powder mixture (chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder).
- Mix them well. Lower the heat, cook the tomatoes until soft. Add some water if it is needed to avoid it get burned. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Season it with salt and pepper..
- Add the cooked potatoes. Mix it well in the sauce. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the potatoes get covered with sauce. Add drizzle water if it is needed but not too much..
- Switch off the heat, serve the dry potato curry with roti. Roti recipe– please refer to my egg paratha roll recipe..
- Enjoy it..
The addition of other spices gives this curry an awesome, tangy flavor that balances out the other spices. Now add potato cubes along with salt and mix it well. Here's one tasty, tangy recipe that comes from my Mom. Boil potatoes until cooked but not overdone. Heat oil very hot, add and brown cumin seeds.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Dry potato curry turns your day joyful.