Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Tomato Khara-Bath recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tomato Khara-Bath recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato khara-bath recipe. To make tomato khara-bath you need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Tomato Khara-Bath:
- Provide 1 cup of Semolina.
- Use 3 of chilles green.
- Provide of coriander leaves Chopped.
- Use 2 of onions Finely chopped.
- Provide a few of curry leaves.
- You need of Tamarind Soaked (small gooseberry size).
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter Clarified.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida a.
- Use 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare 4 of Clove.
- Use 1 of bay leaves.
- Use 4 of cardamom.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon piece.
- Use of Kosher salt.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
- Take 3 tbsps of Kuzhambu powder / vangi-bath powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Tomato Khara-Bath:
- Pre-requisite : 1) Take lukewarm water in a sauce pan and add the tamarind. Let it soak in it for 10 minutes. This method makes it easier to get the tamarind extract. 2) Take a sauce pan add the remaining water and boil it. When the bubbles start forming add cloves, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon. Slit the tomatoes and add it into this water.Let it steep in it for 15 minutes..
- Once the tomatoes skin starts peeling, remove the sauce pan from heat..
- Take a blender, add only the cooked tomatoes. Discard the spices and not the water. Blend it to a thick puree..
- Take the tamarind extract and add it to the tomato water. Keep the sauce pan on medium high heat. Once it start boiling add in 3 tbsps of Kuzhambu powder / Vangi-bath powder, kosher salt and sugar. Let it boil until it becomes into a thick concoction / gojju..
- Now, take a kadaai or a pan, add clarified butter and oil. Temper mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal, asafoetida..
- Add the chopped vegetables : green chilles, curry leaves and onions and saute..
- Once the onions turn transparent, add semolina and roast it until you get a fine aroma, take care to not to brown it or burn it..
- Now pour the prepared tomato concoction to the semolina mixture and stir vigorously, make sure it does not form lumps..
- Once you get the desired consistency, switch off the flame, garnish chopped coriander and serve it hot with coconut chutney..
Khara bath is commonly seen on the menus of Karnataka Tiffin Centers & Restaurants. Most people love this for the subtle flavor that comes from the spice powder used. Khara bath tastes good on its own. Khara Bath Recipe Hotel Style / Masala Bhath Recipe with step by step pics and a short Youtube video. If you like my video, please share it and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tomato Khara-Bath makes your day joyful.