Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Chana Gravy recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chana Gravy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana gravy recipe. To cook chana gravy you need 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Chana Gravy:
- Prepare 1 cup of Kabuli chana.
- You need 1 cup of Diced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 3-4 of Green chillies (slit).
- Use 1 tbsp of Chana masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need as per your taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Red chilliy powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Amchur powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Chana Gravy:
- Soak the chanas for about 5hrs or leave it for overnight..
- First of all take a pressure cooker and add the soaked chana along with the water to it..
- Add salt a tea leaf bag to it.
- Give it for 4-5 whistles..
- Turn off the gas and you will see the chanas are already soft..
- Now take a pan/kadai and add oil to it.Once the oil is heated add the diced onions to it..
- Fry it until it changes to golden brown..
- Add the ginger garlic paste,green chillies to it..
- Again mix it well and cook it for 2 minutes..
- Now add the tomato puree to it and the turmeric powder and all the spices to it.(turmeric powder,salt, garam masala,chole masala,amchur powder,red chilliy powder).
- Mix it well..
- Cook it until the masala seperates the oil from it..
- Now add the boiled chane along with it's water into the masala mixture to form it's gravy..
- Cook it for another 5 minutes and adjust the water to form the consistency of its gravy..
- After 5-7 minutes the chana will become more softer and the gravy will thickened..
- At this point you can add coriander leaves and serve it to eat..
And when it is cooked with spices plus water, gravy becomes thicker and thicker making it more appropriate to pair with chapati. Garnish with finely chopped raw onions only while serving to retain the crunchiness. Adjust water according to the thickness of the gravy. As channa is also added while grinding the gravy will be creamy and thick. kala chana recipe black chickpeas curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy punjabi curry recipe prepared mainly with black chickpeas or also known as desi chickpeas. the curry recipe can be prepared either in a dry variety or gravy based. it is an ideal curry recipe served with either roti / chapathi / steamed rice/jeera rice.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chana Gravy turns your day cheerful.