Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti recipe. You can have quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Provide 500 g of sausage meat.
- Get of Flour for dusting.
- Take of Olive oil for frying.
- Provide 1 of large onion, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 of large leek, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove.
- Use splash of white wine or dry vermouth.
- You need 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of white beans, I used cannellini.
- You need handful of frozen peas.
- Get of extra mature Cheddar cheese.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- You need of wholemeal spaghetti to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Divide the sausage meat into balls and roll in flour..
- Heat some oil in a deep frying pan and fry the meatballs until browned on all sides, you'll probably have to do this in batches..
- Wash the pan and then fry the onion and leeks until softened..
- Crush half of the garlic in a little salt using the flat of a knife, put aside the other half. Add the crushed garlic to the onions and leeks and stir through..
- Add a splash of white wine to deglaze the pan then add the tomatoes, tomato paste and beans. Stir half a can of water to the pan so there's a loose sauce..
- Add the meatballs to the pan, pushing down so they are almost submerged in the sauce. Reduce the heat and leave to bubble gently, shaking from time to time, or stirring to prevent sticking, for about 30 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful, or more, of peas to the meatballs, and simmer for another couple of minutes. Check for seasoning, add lots of black pepper but you might not need much salt, then stir through the other half of garlic, very finely chopped..
- Cook the spaghetti, wholemeal or white, and cover the top of the meatballs with grated Cheddar cheese..
- When the cheese has melted, serve the meatballs and sauce on top of the spaghetti..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti makes your day joyful.