Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my quick lemon & basil haddock in tomato 🙂 recipe. You can have my quick lemon & basil haddock in tomato 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂:
- Use 2 pieces of fresh Haddock or Cod.
- Use 1 of juic.
- Use 1 of large Vine Tomato sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh Basil.
- Provide 4 tbls of pasatta.
- Get 1 tsp of Balsamic Glaze.
- Prepare of Sprinkle over a little black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂:
- Have your veg cooked before cooking this because it is quick. Chips, potatoes or pasta..
- Add the fish to a small frying pan heat up add 4 tbls water And herbs. Then add tomatoes. Close the lid and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Next add the lemon juice and Balsamic glaze also the pasatta and cover again for 2 minutes then add pepper..
- Serve with whatever veg you cooked. I cooked chips..
You won't find a quicker or easier lemon curd recipe plus it tastes amazingly tangy and delicious! I added lemon extract to make it extra lemony!! My whole family loved it and it was gone with the hour!! Quick Lemon Crisps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Make a showstopping Quick Lemon-Berry Trifle.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂 turns your day cheerful.