What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Rooibos spices grilled drumstick recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Rooibos spices grilled drumstick recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rooibos spices grilled drumstick recipe. You can have rooibos spices grilled drumstick using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Rooibos spices grilled drumstick:
- Get 8 pcs of chicken drumstick.
- Get 2 tablespoon of cumin.
- Use 2 tablespoon of roiboos tea.
- Prepare 2 of tablesppon paprika powder.
- Use 1 dl of yuzu extract.
- Use 1 teaspoon of grilled spices powder.
- Provide 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 50 gm of melted butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Rooibos spices grilled drumstick:
- Marinated the drumsticks with all the spices. Atleast 24 hours in fridge..
- Grilled for 25min in 200°..
Overcooking can char and dry your meat, but you want to Spice up your drumsticks with rubs, marinades, glazes and sauces. Marinate your drumsticks for several hours before cooking. Kyle is drinking a Rooibos Red by Mollusk Brewing at Tap House Grill. Inviting the World to enjoy the health benefits of natural, organic Rooibos (Red Bush) Tea. What a great idea for a DIY Father's Day gift.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Rooibos spices grilled drumstick turns your day joyful.