What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Tumeric fried cassava #breakfastideas recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Tumeric fried cassava #breakfastideas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tumeric fried cassava #breakfastideas recipe. To make tumeric fried cassava #breakfastideas you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Tumeric fried cassava #breakfastideas:
- Prepare 1 kg of cassava.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of mixed spices.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Use of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of stem fresh Ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Tumeric fried cassava #breakfastideas:
- Prep your ingredients n thoroughly clean your cassava..
- In a pot boil water with salt n grated ginger. Put the cassava n boil for 15 mins.
- Prep your oil and put the wok on medium heat..Drain the cassava n pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Marinate cassava with spices and salt. Toss to fully coat..
- Fry in batches for 3-4 min's. This depends with how crispy you want them. The longer the crisper they are.
- Drain in a paper towel..
- Serve n enjoy.
Raw cassava can be toxic when people ingest it. Learn about the benefits, toxicity, and uses of cassava here, as well as how to prepare it safely. Tapioca Plant is grown all over the world for it's root and it's the staple diet for We can consume cassava roots as such after boiling it or in the from of tapioca starch or in the form of. Casabe (Cassava Bread) is very rich in fiber, no cholesterol, no sodium, no fat, and only a moderate carbohydrate content. Procedure of cooking Deep Fried Cassava.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tumeric fried cassava #breakfastideas makes your day cheerful.