Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for best Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kariveppalai podi / curry leaves spice powder recipe. You can have kariveppalai podi / curry leaves spice powder using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder:
- Use 100 grams of curry leaves De-stemed.
- Use 75 grams of urad dal white.
- Prepare 10 – 12 of chillies dry red.
- You need 2 of asafoetida compounded pellets.
- Prepare of gooseberry tamarind a small amla or sized.
- Use of rock salt.
- You need 2 tbsps of sesame oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder:
- De stem the curry leaves and wash them thoroughly, spread it on a plate and microwave this for about 30 – 40 seconds to remove the moisture..
- Take a wok,on medium heat, add 2 tbsps of sesame oil, add the asafoetida pellets and fry them..
- Now add tamarind saute this for about 1 minute or until the tamarind looks cooked, add white urad dal and dry red chillies, saute them until urad dal becomes golden brown in color..
- Simmer the heat,add salt and mix. Switch off the heat, transfer this to a blender jar. To this add the curry leaves and grind it to a fine powder..
So coming to today's post, Moringa and Curry Leaves Chutney Powder Murunga Keerai Karuveppilai Idli Podi Recipe is a usual idli podi mixed with those two healthy. Curry leaves powder is a great condiment to have on hand, you can transform simple plain rice to a main dish just by mixing curry leaves powder to it. Curry leaves rice is very flavorful and tasty, best part is fussy eater wont even know that they are eating curry leaves 🙂 I like to eat curry leaves powder with idli and ghee, best. Karuveppilai podi is a spicy and flavorful powder made with curry leaves, lentils and spices.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Kariveppalai Podi / Curry leaves spice powder turns your day joyful.