Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Sweetcorn Chowder recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sweetcorn Chowder recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn chowder recipe. To make sweetcorn chowder you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Sweetcorn Chowder:
- Get 1 tbs of oil of your choice.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 of large potato.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large can sweetcorn, undrained.
- Get 1 can of Cambell's condensed mushroom soup plus one can water.
- Get 1 of large can condensed milk plus one can milk.
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get to taste of Curry powder.
- You need of Crusty bread for dippage!.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Sweetcorn Chowder:
- Soften the onions in a large saucepan while you peel and chop the potato into small cubes..
- Add the potato cubes to the pan and chop the red pepper into small pieces.
- Add to the pan, stir and leave for 5-ish minutes.
- Add the can of sweetcorn, the mushroom soup and water, and the condensed milk and milk..
- Give it all a good stir through, breaking up the mushroom soup..
- Simmer/slow boil for about 40min or until the potato is well cooked..
- You will need to stir regularly to stop the milk sticking to the bottom of the pan. If the soup boils, a skin will form. To avoid the faff, after you've browned the onion, potato and pepper in the pan, add all ingredients to a slow cooker, put on low, come back in 4hrs and jump to instruction 8!.
- Add s&p and curry powder to taste – take care not to add too little curry powder, or the soup will basically just taste of milk!.
- Dish up with some good bread and enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sweetcorn Chowder makes your day cheerful.