Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping recipe. You can cook baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping:
- You need 1 of cod steak 1 or 2.
- You need 1 of sliced or grated cheese, I used Red Leicester.
- Take 1 of Garlic and herb salad croutons bashed up.
- Take 1 of EVOO.
- Use 1 of Diced chorizio sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Dill.
- Provide 1 of Lemon juice/zest.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping:
- Drizzle small amount of evoo onto a non-stick baking tray and place cd on top. Season..
- Squeeze a bit of lemon juice on the fish. Season with s+p. On top of the fish, place the cheese, chorizio, lemon zest. Add a layer of the bashed up croutons over the top and finally add the dill..
- Bake in the oven untill the cheese is melted and bubbling beneath the croutons, it only takes 5 – 10 minutes for the fish to cook. Serve..
Place it on top of the potatoes and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of oil. This cod tray bake recipe has a delicious chorizo and crispy breadcrumb topping. Toss the fish in the lime juice and divide the chorizo crumb among the fish, pressing down to create a crust on top. Toss the padron and piquanté peppers in the remaining oil with some sea salt flakes. In this dish, flaky cod fillets bake under a layer of smooth dijon mustard and an irresistible coating of panko breadcrumbs mixed with Grana Padano cheese, fresh lemon juice We're also using a bit of the same flavorful seasonings and nutty cheese and to elevate our side of tender roasted potatoes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Baked cod with crispy chorizo and cheese topping makes your day joyful.