Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Instant Kaju badam katli (cashew and almond katli) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Instant Kaju badam katli (cashew and almond katli) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant kaju badam katli (cashew and almond katli) recipe. To cook instant kaju badam katli (cashew and almond katli) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Instant Kaju badam katli (cashew and almond katli):
- Get 2 cup of cashew and almond flour (powder).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Get 2 spoon of butter or ghee.
- Get 100 gm of mava (optional).
- You need 3-4 of silver vark/leaves (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Instant Kaju badam katli (cashew and almond katli):
- Take a pot add water and sugar and mix well then add cardamom powder. And make sugar syrup in medium flame(it take 4-5 minutes approx).
- Now add almond and cashew flour and mix well then add grated mava (optional) and stir until well combined..
- The mixture should easily leave the sides of the pot. And look like a dough. Turn off the flame and let it be cool for 5-6 minutes.
- Dump the dough out onto a well greased piece. Place parchment paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to desired thickness..
- This mixture will set in 10 minutes. Furthermore cut the dough into your desired shape..
- You can also decorate with silver vark. And enjoy it..
Just combine everything together and cook on saute. Kaju katli, also known as kaju barfi, is a traditional Indian dessert characterized by its diamond shape, made with cashew nuts, sugar, cardamom powder, and ghee butter. This sweet treat often comes wrapped in an edible silver foil, signifying luxury and appreciation for the consumer. Tasty Badam katli is quickly prepared using Pressure cooker. Pressure cooker methods help for this super-fast, tasty fudge with an Indian touch.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Instant Kaju badam katli (cashew and almond katli) makes your day joyful.