Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Methi garlic paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Methi garlic paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi garlic paratha recipe. To make methi garlic paratha you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Methi garlic paratha:
- Get 2 cup of chopped fresh methi.
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need to taste of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 3-4 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 12-15 of garlic cloves.
- Get as needed of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee or oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Methi garlic paratha:
- Take a bowl add wheat flour,add red chilli.powder,turmericpowder,salt,ajwain,cumin powder mix it..then add chopped green chillies and freshly chopped garlic..lastly add freshly chopped methi..mix it well..add little water and make it in form of a dough..rest for about 20 mins…
- Take little portion of the dough make parathas and let it be cooked on a heated pan..apply ghee or oil on it..and cook on both the sides..serve it with ketchup🥰.
For this recipe, you will need to. Methi paratha or menthe soppina parota prepared using methi leaves, ginger, garlic and chili powder. Methi paratha is a healthy and tasty breakfast item. Methi paratha is explained here with step by. Methi Paratha Recipe, How To Make Methi Paratha Recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Methi garlic paratha makes your day joyful.