Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Cod "à la polita" recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cod "à la polita" recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod "à la polita" recipe. You can cook cod "à la polita" using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Cod "à la polita":
- Prepare 4 of cod fillets (I used frozen).
- You need 1 of dry onion, finely chopped.
- Provide of juice of 1 large lemon.
- Get 1 cup of green peas.
- Provide 2 of potatoes cut in wedges.
- Use 2 of large carrots cut in thick round slices.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 5 tbsp of dill.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Take of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Cod "à la polita":
- Sauté the onion in the oil..
- Add the vegetables, the salt and pepper, the dill and a cup of water..
- Boil for 15 minutes over low heat with the lid on..
- Add the cod fillets and boil for an additional 15 minutes with the lid on..
- Beat the egg with the lemon gradually adding the stock from the pot little by little to temper it, then pour it in the pot, shake it to distribute it evenly and remove from heat..
Artichokes à la polita Mushrooms Boiled beans Lentils. Desserts Halvas katsarolas Loukoumades Fruits Mahalepi. Check back soon for the third and final part of our Easter blog post series, brimming with the customs and traditions of the big day itself! The service was excellent from the moment we were seated on the patio. The waiting staff was friendly, attentive, but not pushy.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cod "à la polita" makes your day cheerful.