What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Potatoes au gratin with ham recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Potatoes au gratin with ham recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes au gratin with ham recipe. You can cook potatoes au gratin with ham using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Potatoes au gratin with ham:
- Prepare of casserole.
- Prepare 17 1/4 oz of four boxes betty crocker au gratin potatoes**.
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked ham cubes.
- Take 3 cup of colby jack cheese shredded.
- Take 3 cup of milk.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 7 cup of boiling water.
- You need of topping.
- Use 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Potatoes au gratin with ham:
- Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit.
- To a large oven proof dish I used a roaster add water and butter I cut my butter up.
- Add seasoning packets stir in well add milk remove from heat add ham then potatoes incorporate well.
- Add the cheese let sit towards the top bake in oven for a total of 30 minutes.
- Mix your melted butter with olive oil then mix with breadcrumbs mix well.
- Last 10 minutes of baking add your breadcrumbs cover the whole top bake in oven 10 minutes take out of oven let sit 10 minutes it will thicken enjoy.
- **I used 2 double boxes which is the equivalent of four boxes.
- Had to switch 7 cups of water from toppings to casserole thank you sinister.serenade82 for catching this so it could be corrected.
Gently stir in the potatoes until well coated with the cheese mixture. A traditional Au Gratin Potato dish, on the other hand, has grated cheese sprinkled between the layers, resulting in a cheesy, more decadent dish. Also, in both dishes, the potatoes are cut into rounds, but the potatoes used in scalloped potatoes are often cut a bit thicker than those in au gratin potatoes. Ham and Potatoes au Gratin Casserole If you have leftover ham and vegetables to use, this is a great potato casserole dish to repurpose those into a whole new and delicious meal. All you need to add is a nice side salad, some rolls and iced tea, and you've got a great meal out of those leftovers.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Potatoes au gratin with ham makes your day cheerful.