Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Badami Gosht (Mutton in the Cashews-Almonds Gravy) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Badami Gosht (Mutton in the Cashews-Almonds Gravy) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to badami gosht (mutton in the cashews-almonds gravy) recipe. To cook badami gosht (mutton in the cashews-almonds gravy) you need 38 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Badami Gosht (Mutton in the Cashews-Almonds Gravy):
- Get of Marinations:.
- Use 500-750 gms of Mutton (Tender Goat)- The measurements I’ve given is, with what I’ve prepared it but if you want to prepare on a large scale than this- Just double/triple all that.
- Take 1 Cup of Hung Curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 2 tbsps of Mustard Oil.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 of tsps Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Take 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mace Powder.
- Use 1 of Large Onion Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps (3 G) of Paste (Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli).
- Use of Tempering:.
- Take 1-2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 1 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Get 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Get 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Use 2 of Dry Red Chillies (Whole).
- Use 1-2 of Star Anise.
- You need 6-7 of Black Peppercorns.
- Get 1 pod of Mace/Javitri.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Bhuna Masala Powder (Homemade): Dry Red Chillies, Cumin Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Coriander Seeds.
- Provide of For the Badami Gravy- (Everything’s need be pre-soaked, for about 30-45 mins time): 1/4 Cup Almonds.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Cashews.
- Use 1 tbsp of Charmagaz (Melon Seeds).
- Get 1/4 Cup of Desiccated Coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of Raisins.
- Use 1 tbsp of Peanuts.
- Prepare 2-3 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Get 4-5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Take 1/4 Cup of Cooking Oil (Any Vegetable Oil.
- Use 2 tbsps of Desi Ghee.
- Provide 500 gms of Hot Water (For Cooking the Mutton).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Badami Gosht (Mutton in the Cashews-Almonds Gravy):
- Firstly, clean & marinate the mutton with the aforementioned ingredients & set aside for at least 3 hrs time (overnight’s always best).
- In a deep frying pan/wok: Add in the admixture of the ghee & oil, over a medium flame & then add in the Tempering Spices & allow it to release its aromatic fragrances & then, add into it the sliced onions & 3G Paste & sauté until translucent.
- Keep sautéing until the raw smell goes off & now, add in some salt & sugar & keep stirring, until golden brown.
- Now, in a blender jar: Blend the soaked dry fruits & other ingredients altogether to a fine & smooth paste & add into the frying pan & sauté along with rest other ingredients by stirring vigorously & continuously.
- Add a little water by washing the blender jar and add into the pan & sauté well.
- Please be mindful- Not to increase the flame & keep it in the Low-Medium throughout the entire cooking process (sorta, slow cooking procedure)- As the gravy would very much tend to catch the bottom of the pan, if not extremely careful to keep on stirring it quite vigorously & frequently.
- Put the lid on & allow it to slow cook for about 10 mins time & when the oil separates from the gravy- Goes in the Mutton & sauté until it comes to the boiling point.
- Add in the rest of the hot water now & allow it to slow cook for the next 1 hour’s time- Stirring & Checking in between quite often.
- When done- then, open the lid & check if the mutton’s well cooked & the gravy consistency is perfect or not- The white-creamy gravy in this recipe should be absolutely rich & thick/creamy & no way runny.
- If required, add a little more hot water & cook it for another 10-15 mins time depending on the texture & quality of your mutton & gravy- both.
- Once all done perfectly, now add in some more garam masala powder & the slit chillies & a dollop of ghee (optional) & turning off the flame- Let it sit on the oven, in its standby position for about 10-15 mins time before serving it absolutely hot.
- Serve it piping hot with plain rice fried rice, Roti/Chapatis/Nun/Kulcha/Lachha Paratha & similar & relish & devour your FEAST to the brim.
When it gets hot, add onions and fry until it is soft and brown. Then again gravy with mutton pieces, then all remaining rice and other ingredients for layering. Step by step instructions to make Badami Gosht Korma. Recipes >> Mutton Recipes > Badami Korma (Mutton Korma with Almonds). Lamb W/ Yoghurt, Coconut Milk & Almond Masala (Badami Gosht).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Badami Gosht (Mutton in the Cashews-Almonds Gravy) turns your day joyful.