What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Chorizo and Bean Stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chorizo and Bean Stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo and bean stew recipe. To make chorizo and bean stew you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Chorizo and Bean Stew:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Get 1 medium of onion.
- Provide 100 grams of carrot.
- Take 1 stick of celery.
- Prepare 100 grams of chorizo.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of cannellini (or other) beans.
- Get 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of dried basil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chorizo and Bean Stew:
- Put the sunflower oil into a saucepan to warm over a medium heat, meanwhile peel and chop the onion. Put the onion into the saucepan and soften over a low heat.
- Peel and dice the carrots and add to the saucepan. Chop the celery and add it to the saucepan too, stirring and continuing to cook over a low heat as the vegetables soften.
- Slice the chorizo and add to the pan with the vegetables, continue to cook over a low heat, cooking the chorizo and stirring as it releases its goodness.
- When the vegetables are soft add the chopped tomatoes. Fill the can with water and add this to the pan as well.
- Stir gently and increase the heat until the mixture comes to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Drain and rinse the beans and then add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir through a pinch of basil (or other herbs of your choosing). Simmer for another few minutes and then serve! You could serve over pasta, or just in a bowl with some crusty bread on the side.
This black bean stew with chorizo was born from the urgency to use up ingredients. I hate food waste and it's one of the things that really drives me to be creative with left overs at home. It's really never a happy moment to find something that could have been used up and having to throw it. A minute-long video of how to cook chorizo and white bean stew. Recipe by home economist Nicole Drysdale.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chorizo and Bean Stew makes your day joyful.