Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Potato and broccoli au gratin recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Potato and broccoli au gratin recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and broccoli au gratin recipe. To make potato and broccoli au gratin you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Potato and broccoli au gratin:
- Provide of side dishes.
- You need 2 of large russet potatoes peeled and sliced thin.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of warm half and half.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Potato and broccoli au gratin:
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish and preheat oven to 375°. Toss potatoes, onions, broccoli and salt pepper together. Place in baking dish creating layers with cheese. Add warm half and half and butter..
- Bake 25-35minutes. Checking after 30 mins. Potatoes should be tender, cheese bubbly and sauce thickened slightly..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10minutes before serving. Sauce will thicken more as it cools. Enjoy..
Pour the cheese sauce evenly across the top of the broccoli and potato pieces. Remove the gratin from the oven and turn on your broiler. Add potatoes, ham and broccoli to sauce; stir gently to coat. Wrap each potato tightly with foil. Add the panko and toss to coat.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Potato and broccoli au gratin turns your day cheerful.