Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Quinoa Pizza recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Quinoa Pizza recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa pizza recipe. To cook quinoa pizza you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Quinoa Pizza:
- Get 1 bag of quinoa (approx 350g).
- Use 3 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 6 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take 2 of balls mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/3 of chorizo.
- Prepare 6 slices of ham.
- Provide 1 tin of pineapple.
- Take of Chilli flakes.
- Provide of Dried oregano.
- You need of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Quinoa Pizza:
- Leave the quinoa to soak for at least 6 hours.
- Strain, rinse and blend with chilli flakes and oregano until a smooth paste is formed. You may need to add a little water..
- Pre heat your oven and wipe non-stick paper with a little oil. Pour your mix over and smooth into a thin base. Your pizza can be any shape! (This may also require to bases, as it's quite a lot of mix and one baking tray might not be big enough).
- Cook for 5 minutes on approx 180 and then flip when starting to brown. Cook for a few more minutes and then remove from oven to add your toppings..
- Add tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, mozzarella, slices of ham, chorizo and chopped pineapple..
- Cook until the cheese melts, and then grill until the ham starts to brown..
- Remove and enjoy hot!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Quinoa Pizza turns your day cheerful.