What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Squash Lasagna recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Squash Lasagna recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash lasagna recipe. You can have squash lasagna using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Squash Lasagna:
- Use 1 can of tomato paste.
- Take 10 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of basil.
- Get 1 of large purple onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Take 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Take 6-10 of zucchini and/or yellow squash.
- Take 2 pint of containers of ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 block of mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Itallian seasoning or equivalent fresh herbs.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Squash Lasagna:
- Chop onions, tomatoes, basil, and garlic to desired size. I'm pretty rough with this and call it rustic..
- Cut squash in rounds with mandolin..
- Brown Meat in a little olive oil. I like to do this in a cast iron pan. Drain and set aside..
- Carmelize onions in olive oil and/or meat drippings. I'll usually just toss them in the same cast iron. Then add fresh basil, garlic, and tomatoes. A few minutes later add tomato paste and seasoning..
- Add in meat and mix together. Remove from heat..
- Create bottom layer of squash in a casserole pan..
- Add sauce to casserole pan..
- Add layer of ricotta cheese to casserole pan..
- Add top layer of squash in casserole pan..
- Slice rough rounds of mozzarella for top of casserole pan..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins on 350 until cheese is melted to your preference..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Squash Lasagna turns your day joyful.