What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Pan-Fried Cod Fish with Soya Sauce and Butter recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pan-Fried Cod Fish with Soya Sauce and Butter recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried cod fish with soya sauce and butter recipe. You can cook pan-fried cod fish with soya sauce and butter using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Pan-Fried Cod Fish with Soya Sauce and Butter:
- Take 2 pieces of cod fish.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 5 cm of leek.
- You need 1 tablespoon of starch or flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- Get of soya sause.
- Provide of salt & pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Pan-Fried Cod Fish with Soya Sauce and Butter:
- Chop tomato and leek into small pieces..
- Cover the fish with starch(or flour) and season it with salt & pepper..
- Coat the base of frying pan with olive oil and heat the fish in the pan skin-side down..
- Cook both sides of fish until it turns golden brown and well-cooked..
- Add butter and cover the fish. Add soya sauce..
- Spread tomato on plate, place fish on it and decorate with leek..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Pan-Fried Cod Fish with Soya Sauce and Butter turns your day cheerful.