Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted butternut squash soup recipe. You can have roasted butternut squash soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Roasted Butternut Squash Soup:
- Provide 1 of Butternut Squash.
- You need of Drizzle Olive Oil.
- You need of Fresh ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of veg oil.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Provide 2 sticks of celery.
- Use 2 of large carrotts.
- Use 2 pints of veg stock.
- Get 1/4 of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Get of Salt and pepper to your taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Roasted Butternut Squash Soup:
- Half Butternut Squash and remove seeds. Drizzle with oil and grind fresh black pepper over. Place in baking dish. Put in oven 180° for about 1.25 hrs and then test for tenderness..
- In large saucepan or stock pot put the veg oil, onion celery and carrots and gently sweat down..
- Scoop out the Butternut Squash from its skin. I use a grapefruit serrated spoon. Chop and add to pan of veg.
- Add stock and nutmeg, bring to boil and simmer for 30mins. Check all veg is soft. Season to your taste..
- Allow to cool for 10mins or so. Either use a hand blender or liquidiser. Blend til smooth. Put back in stockpot if liquidiser is used. Add hot water if you prefer thinner soup. Serve hot with crusty bread or flat breads..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Roasted Butternut Squash Soup turns your day joyful.