Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Spicy Mutton Stew & Coconut Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Spicy Mutton Stew & Coconut Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mutton stew & coconut rice recipe. You can cook spicy mutton stew & coconut rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Spicy Mutton Stew & Coconut Rice:
- You need 1 of k diced mutton.
- You need 3 of onions.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of medium curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato puree.
- Get 1 bunch of coriander.
- Take of black mustard seeds.
- Take 2 of carrots finely diced.
- Get 1 of green pepper finely diced.
- You need 1 of lrg cup white rice.
- Prepare 1 can of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of desicated coconut.
- Use of salt.
- Use of lamb/goat stock.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need of pineapple or mango chutney to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Spicy Mutton Stew & Coconut Rice:
- To a pan add some oil, then fry off onions and garlic on a low heat so it cooks slowly, then add all the powder and seeds. cook off for a few mins to release the oils..
- .add the mutton with the tomato puree and cook off until browned off. finely dice the veg and add to the mix..
- Add half a pint of stock and half a can of coconut milk and cook gently for an hour and a half..
- Cook off rice until nearly done, drain, add the other half a can of coconut milk and cook for a few mins, stir and add half a bunch of coriander..
- Add the desicated coconut to the mutton and stir. Once the rice is ready, add a portion to the plate and add a portion of mutton with added corianfer and a spoonful of chutney.
This Mutton Stew or Mutton Ishtu is perfect for those who are a fan of continental recipes. Made with readily available ingredients, this mutton stew recipe will be ready to serve in just half an hour. This cheaper cut of meat is slow cooked to perfection with Moroccan spices and apricots. Most meat for stews is cut too small. Indian Mutton stew is very common, an probably every non veg house has its own recipe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spicy Mutton Stew & Coconut Rice turns your day cheerful.