Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Sweetcorn paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sweetcorn paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn paratha recipe. You can cook sweetcorn paratha using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Sweetcorn paratha:
- Provide 2 cups of par boiled sweetcorn.
- Get 1 tsp of green chillies paste.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic paste.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Sweetcorn paratha:
- In a mixer jar take sweet corn, green chillies paste garlic paste and coarse grind.
- Add salt, chaat masala and mix well.
- Take a small dough portion roll out small puri and stuff a spoonful of this mixture and seal the edges forming a ball. Press slightly flat and dust flour and roll out paratha..
- Roast on tawa with slight butter/ oil and serve.
Sweet Corn Paratha – A healthy and tasty paratha (indian flatbread) made with sweet corn. Sweet Paratha is whole wheat flat bread. This Paratha is filled with a delicious combination of nuts, cinnamon and sugar. It makes a great and easy breakfast or a snack with cup of. Sweet Corn Paratha – Makai ka Paratha.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sweetcorn paratha turns your day joyful.