Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Mint/Pudina Chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mint/Pudina Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint/pudina chutney recipe. To cook mint/pudina chutney you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Mint/Pudina Chutney:
- Take 1 bunch of pudina/mint.
- Prepare 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/4 of " of a ginger.
- Use 1 of small gooseberry size tamarind.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of urud dal.
- Prepare 4-5 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Mint/Pudina Chutney:
- In a blender /mixer take the picked mint leaves(discard the stem),red chilli powder, ginger, garlic, tamarind, salt and grind into a smooth paste..
- Do not add any water, as mint leaves would ooze out as it gets grinded. Taste check add salt/ tamarind/red chilli if required in this stage..
- Heat a pan with coconut oil, once hot, add mustard seeds and allow it to splutter, after which reduce the flame to medium-low and add urud dal and let that brown too. Follow with red chillies..
- To this add the mint paste/chutney and let everything mix together. Keep the flame in low-medium and let the chutney roast,it will take about 5-7 minutes approx..
- You will notice that color and texture of chutney would change to dark green and dry form respectively. Taste in between to check if it still taste raw mint flavour. If so keep it in low flame for few more minutes. And switch it off.
- Serve with rice/roti..
- For more such easy recipes visit : www.kitchentidbits.wordpress.com.
Ingredient Notes – Mint leaves: Always use fresh leaves because the main flavor of the pudina chutney purely depends on the mint leaves. So discard the wilted and spoiled ones. Only use leaves and discard the stems. – Cilantro: Same as mint leaves, you want to use fresh leaves and not wilted. Use stems and leaves both in the chutney. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a spicy and refreshing dip prepared with fresh Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves and Curd.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mint/Pudina Chutney makes your day cheerful.