What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Milk Fruit Kanten recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Milk Fruit Kanten recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk fruit kanten recipe. To cook milk fruit kanten you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Milk Fruit Kanten:
- Prepare 1 sachet (4 g) of Kanten Powder.
- Use of *OR 1 sachet (8g) Agar Powder (e.g. Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In Vegetarian Gelling Powder).
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Get 5-6 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Condensed Milk.
- You need of Fruit (ex. Strawberries, Peach, Pineapple, Kiwi Fruit, Canned Fruit).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Milk Fruit Kanten:
- Arrange some fruit in a large plastic container..
- Place Water and Kanten Powder in a saucepan and bring it to the boil. Keep boiling for 1-2 minutes, occasionally stirring. *Note: Kanten is different from Gelatine. It needs to be boiled in the water to dissolve..
- Add Sugar, remove from heat when Sugar is dissolved. Add Milk and Condensed Milk and mix well. Be aware it will start setting soon..
- Pour the mixture over the prepared Fruit in the container. Place in the fridge until firmly set..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Milk Fruit Kanten makes your day cheerful.