Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Wine Kanten Jelly recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Wine Kanten Jelly recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wine kanten jelly recipe. To make wine kanten jelly you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Wine Kanten Jelly:
- Prepare 1 sachet (4 g) of Kanten Powder.
- Get of *OR 1 sachet (8g) Agar Powder (e.g. Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In Vegetarian Gelling Powder).
- Get of Wine + Water 600ml *ratio depends on your preference.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Provide of Fruit of your choice.
- Use of *Suggestions: Fresh Kiwi Fruit, Pineapple, Grapes, Mango, Blue Berries for White Wine / Raspberries, Pomegranate, Cherries, Blue Berries for Rosé or Red Wine.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Wine Kanten Jelly:
- Arrange fruit pieces in serving glasses. *Do this first!.
- Place Water and Kanten (OR Agar) Powder in a saucepan and bring it to the boil, stirring constantly. Once boiling, lower the heat and keep boiling for 1 minute..
- Add Sugar, remove from heat when Sugar is dissolved..
- Add Wine and mix well. Pour it into prepared glasses and arrange extra fruit if necessary, then cool to set..
The Wine Jelly is a jam from the union between the delicious Sagrantino di Montefalco wine, sugar and pectin. Sagrantina grapes are a typical Umbrian grape used to produce excellent red wines. The Merlot Wine Jelly is composed of wonderful Merlot wine, natural sugar, fresh lemon juice, spices and fruit pectin. They are processed and ready for your enjoyment in half. This post may contain affiliate links.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Wine Kanten Jelly turns your day joyful.