Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for complete Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & asparagus tofu gratin (gluten-free) recipe. You can have shrimp & asparagus tofu gratin (gluten-free) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free):
- Get 1 of Bock (300g) Firm Tofu.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of + 1 Tbsp Olive Oil.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Skimmed Milk Powder (Optional).
- Get 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 100 g of Peeled shrimp.
- Use 4-5 of Asparagus spears.
- You need to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sake(Rice Wine) or White Wine.
- Use 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free):
- Wrap the Tofu in a paper towel and place it on a microwavable plate and microwave(600W) for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool. (The water will come out as it cools).
- Break away the hard end of the asparagus and cut horizontally in one inch length. Thinly slice the onions..
- Clean the shrimp by sprinkling it with corn starch and 1 Tbsp of sake(rice wine) or water. Gently squeeze them between your hands so that the dirt and gunk will transfer to the starch. Once the starch has turned greyish in color, rinse it under cold water and drain..
- Heat the skillet on medium heat and add 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil. Sauté the onions for 1 minute..
- Add the asparagus in the skillet and fry for 1 minute, then add the shrimp. Once the shrimp has turned color, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle sake and fry until it has evaporated, and remove from heat..
- Transfer the shrimp mixture in a gratin dish..
- Preheat the oven to 425 F or 220 C..
- Squeeze the tofu over the paper towel to remove excess water. Place it in a bowl or a cup, add the olive oil, skimmed milk powder and salt and mix with a food processor until smooth..
- Pour the Tofu over the shrimp mixture, top with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes..
And if you can't find raw, pre-prepped shrimp, don't discount frozen shrimp. They'll cook up tastier than the market's already-cooked shrimp. If you are using frozen, however, don't miss Chef John's quick tricks for frozen shrimp, with smart tips for making frozen shrimp taste as good as fresh shrimp just plucked from the sea. Shrimp often gets a bad rap for its high cholesterol content. These shrimp recipes are easy enough for a quick weeknight dinner, delish enough for date night, and fun enough for a summer cookout.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Shrimp & Asparagus Tofu Gratin (Gluten-Free) makes your day cheerful.